Mekong – Vinh Long Full Day Tourfrom
The most famous in the Mekong delta is floating market. You may be surprised with the bustling floating market in Cai Be with boats gather together for exchanging goods. Get up in early morning and go to the market on the small motor-boat is an unforgettable memory. You will enjoy your time with a boat trip on Mekong river and visit local village. We provide you the best of Mekong delta.
Tour code: AS1H
Duration: 1 day
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Moderate
|Day / Time||Brief|
|8am||Private transfer from Saigon to Cai Be at Vinh Long Province|
|10.30am||Arrive Cai Be. Take a boat trip on Mekong River to visit Cai Be Floating Market, then visit the handicraft village to see how to make rice paper, coconut candy…
Have lunch at a local house and then the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time.
|3pm||Transfer back to hotel|
- Private transfers, English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and lunch as indicated.
Saigon - Vinh Long (L)
- 8am – Depart for Cai Be town driving through beautiful agricultural areas known as the fruit bowl of Vietnam, along the way you will have an opportunity to visit the Cao Dai temple
- 10.30am – Arrive Cai Be and begin with a boat trip on Me Kong river to visit Cai Be colorful floating market, cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables by the luxury boat of Mekong Travel.
- Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn …
- It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof…
- The best lunch will be served at local house.
- After lunch, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta..
- 3pm – Back to Saigon