Mekong – My Tho Full Day Tourfrom
Mekong delta is a cross-criss river area in the South Vietnam, and it is accreted by Mekong river system of 9 rivers flow into the East Sea. The fertile of the the delta make it become the biggest rice basket in Vietnam and second biggest in Asia and entire the world. Mekong delta is not only famous with rice but also tropical fruits. Please don’t forget to taste tropical fruits and enjoy fresh coconut when visit Mekong delta.
Today, Mekong delta becomes one of the most common travel destinations in Vietnam. The beautiful scenic of the area and incredible people make this region become a destination that traveler can not miss when travel to Vietnam.
Tour code: AS1A
Duration: 1 day
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Moderate
|Day / Time||Brief|
|8am||Private transfer from Saigon to My Tho|
|10am||Arrive My Tho. Take a boat trip on Tien River to explore the myriad of estuaries and islands, visit orchards.
Lunch is followed by a short boat trip to Ben Tre province. Then visit Bee Farm to enjoy a drink with honey and lemon juice.
|2.30pm||Transfer back to hotel|
- Private transfers, English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and lunch as indicated.
Saigon - My Tho Tour (L)
- 8am: Depart your hotel for the drive through the beautiful agricultural area known as the fruit bowl of Vietnam – Me Kong Delta
- 10am: Arrive My Tho town and a boat trip takes you across the Tien River to explore the myriad of estuaries and islands. Visit orchards and sample the wonderful array of fruit and goodies made at local home industries. Free Coconut drink
- 11am: Arriving at Turtle Island you will take a walk around the fruit garden and enjoy some traditional music
- 12pm: Lunch is followed by a short boat trip to Ben Tre province – here you have the opportunity to walk through a coconut plantation and fruit orchard. Then travel by a 2-wheel tractor to a Bee farm and visit some typical local house – enjoy a local specialty, a drink with honey and lemon juice, Bee-wine or honey with tea.
- 2pm: Travel along a small canal by rowing boat back to Ben Tre province
- 2.30pm: Drive back to Saigon – arriving at 5pm