Hanoi City Tourfrom
Known as the ‘Paris of the East’, Hanoi is one of Asia’s most charming cities. Spend your private Hanoi full-day tour enjoying the essential sites including The Ho Chi Minh Complex and The Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc Son Temple and picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. To complete the day, take a cyclo tour through the historic Old Quarter and explore the many market streets dedicated to a variety of local wares.
Tour code: AN1A
Duration: 1 day (approx. 8 hrs)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Family, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Moderate
|Day / Time||Brief|
|8am||Private transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda…|
|11am||Lunch at local restaurant and then visit the Museum of Ethnology|
|4pm||Back to hotel|
- Private transfers, English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and lunch as indicated
Hanoi City Tour
- Spend a day exploring the essential sights of the Vietnam’s capital city Ha Noi; full of peaceful lakes, shaded boulevards and French Colonial architecture.
- Your day will begin with a tour of the Ho Chi Minh Complex; including the Mausoleum where the embalmed body of the nation’s revered president was laid to rest after his death in 1969. Here, you will mingle with the crowds that gather to pay their respects to the man they simply called Uncle Ho as they file silently past his glass sarcophagus. The Presidential Palace and the house-on-stilts where Uncle Ho resided from 1957 until his death are a short walk away within the grounds of the complex. Also within the grounds is the historic One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th
- Your next stop will take in the Temple of Literature; the site of Vietnams oldest University. Constructed in 1070 and rebuilt by the government in 2000 it is dedicated to Confucius, one of the world’s most famous scholars and the father of Confucianism.
- After a tasty lunch at a local restaurant you will visit the Museum of Ethnology and discover more about the many ethnic groups that make up the country of Vietnam. Your next stop will take in the picturesque surrounds of Hoan Kiem Lake where you can visit the Ngoc Son Temple by crossing the “Flood of Morning Sunlight” bridge – The Huc bridge. Your day will be completed with a visit to the Quan Thanh Temple at West Lake. Quan Thanh Temple is dedicated to the worship of the Northern God and is one of four holy temples in Ha Noi.
- Please Note: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Monday & Friday and from September each year for three months for the annual maintenance. When visiting HCM Mausoleum guests are requested to dress respectfully.