Good Morning Hanoifrom
Get up early and discover the other side of Hanoi and Hanoians, witness the fruit sellers set up their wares and the children head to school in their crisp white uniforms, Tai Chi daily in most of Hanoi Park’s.
Tour code: AGHN
Duration: approx. 4 hours
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
Activity Level Leisurely
|Day / Time||Brief|
|5-6am||Walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, visit local market and enjoy a cup of tea|
|8-9am||Back to Hanoi by cyclo|
- Private English-speaking guide
- Cyclo back to Hotels
Good Morning Hanoi
- Your tour guide will meet you at the hotel and start for early morning walking tour (the time will be at 5:00 or 6:00 a.m, depends on the season and where your hotel is located).
- We’re walking to the Hoan Kiem Lake. Let’s enjoy fresh air and take a walk around the lake as doing exercise (around 30 minutes). Here you’ll see and learn more about the culture of Ha Noi people in the early morning. Most of people get up early for their morning exercise. They’re walking, jogging, playing badminton, Taichi and ……
- Then walking to Dinh Liet, local market to explore the bustling atmosphere of the morning market and looking at people trading in their goods, especially seafood, vegetable, meat…
- Back to the lake and relax. Enjoy sitting on a stool with a cup of tea (typical Hanoian) before back to hotel by cyclo.
- We hope you enjoy walking and have a beautiful day.