Bhaya Cruises offers 2-day Halong Bay tours for travellers who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with lime-stone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming Bhaya cruises. Revel in the tranquillity of the natural seascape surrounded by over 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start off your day Halong Bay style, allowing the peacefulness of Tai Chi to calm you down. Then, enjoy a remarkable culinary experience before witnessing a spectacular view you’ll never forget, the serene sunset over the Bay.
2 Days 1 Night Halong Bay Tour on Bhaya Cruise
Tour Code: BAY2-DG
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Transfer: Private with guide
Meals: as indicated
Accommodation: 1 night on-board
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08: 00 Your guide and driver will pick you up at your Hanoi hotel for departure to Halong Bay.
12: 00 Arrive to Bhaya Cruise at Tuan Chau Island.
12: 45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13: 00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
15: 00 Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception with extra cost. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
16: 30 Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.
17: 00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17: 30 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food.
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06: 15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
07: 00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07: 45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
09: 00 Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
09: 30 Buffet brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
10: 30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and you will be transferred back to Hanoi by your driver and guide.
15: 00 Return to Hanoi. End of service.
• Private transfer to / from Halong Bay, English speaking guide
• Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
• One night on Deluxe Cabin (Twin Shared)
• Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
• Complimentary basic tea and coffee on-board.
• Visit to Surprise Cave.
• Visit to Dark & Bright Lagoon.
• On-board insurance, tax and service charges.
• All airfares, hotels and visa arrangements.
• Kayaks, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
• All services not clearly mentioned.
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Wi-Fi is available on-board free of charge in the terrace.
Please contact us for more details.